Welcome to the SBCC Employment Search Website
Santa Barbara City College has created a unique academic culture, which has been recognized with numerous accolades and awards. This includes the Aspen Award in 2013 for Community College Excellence in, among other things, increased levels of access and success for marginalized and low income students.
I highlight to you the profound commitment that the College has to academic excellence, diversity, equity, and inclusion among our faculty, staff, and students. As a community, we believe that diversity comes in many forms. We understand that individuals are multidimensional, shaped by the intersections of a variety of life experiences and factors that create our social identities. We recognize and challenge the inequities that stem from the complex world in which we live and embrace the many facets of people that make up our wonderful College.
Consequently, we seek College employees who will take responsibility for equitable outcomes and successful pathways for our students. We seek new staff and faculty to join our community and walk with us into the future embracing our commitments.
Santa Barbara Community College is an equal opportunity employer committed to nondiscrimination on the basis of national origin, religion, age, gender, gender identity, gender expression, race, ethnicity, color, medical condition, genetic information, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, military/veteran status, or because he/she is perceived to have one or more characteristics or based on association with a person or group with one or more of these actual or perceived characteristics, consistent with applicable of the foregoing federal and state laws. Reasonable accommodation will be provided for applicants with disabilities who self-disclose.
- To search positions, click the Search Jobs link at left.
- To apply for a job, click the Create Account link at left, then follow the directions.
- Click Login, and enter your username and password
Forgot your username or password? Click Login and then click on "Forgot your username or password?” Follow the directions to retrieve your username or password.
- Apply to new jobs without re-entering your application information. Click on "Search Jobs." Select the job that you want to apply for, click on "Apply to this Posting." The application you completed for the previous position will be displayed. You now have the option to update or edit your application for the new job.
- In our system, you may view your current application history and applications in process by clicking on the "Your Applications" link.
- If you need additional assistance, please contact Human Resources at 805-965-0581, extension 2258 during normal business hours.
Assistance, access and accommodation for the disabled
- Assistance with the online application process will be available on campus at the Human Resources office, Mondays through Thursdays, 8:00 am - 4:00 pm, and Fridays 8:00 am - 12:30 pm, or by phone at (805) 965-0581, extension 2258.
- Public access computers are available on campus at the Library during normal business hours.
- Public access computers are also available at the public Library and some coffee shops.
If you are in need of special services or facilities due to a disability in order to apply or interview for a position with Santa Barbara City College, please contact the Human Resources office at (805) 965-0581, extension 2258.
- Santa Barbara City College regrets that applicants cannot be reimbursed for expenses related to the application or interview process, including travel expenses.
- Request for remote interviews will be considered.
General Requirements (Upon Offer of Employment)
- Evidence of freedom from active tuberculosis; satisfactory fingerprint reports.
- The Immigration Reform and Control Act requires that the District obtain documentation from every individual who is employed which verifies identity and authorizes his/her right to work in the United States.
Verification of college coursework or degrees earned may be required for certain positions.
If you have questions, please contact the Human Resources department at 805-965-0581, extension 2258.